- Ingredients: Argania spinosa (Organic)
- Purpose: Popular oil for its moisturizing and hydrating abilities. It also soothes skin inflammations.
- Skin Type: Most skin types especially dry & mature (a patch test is recommended. Not suitable for people with nut allergies)
- Scent: Slight nutty/fatty scent and yellow in colour
- Method of Usage: Skin application
Ingredient: Argania spinosa (Organic)
Method of extraction: Cold Pressed
Skin Type: Suitable for dry, dehydrated and mature skin types. Also a good body and hair cuticle moisturizer.
Purpose: Popular oil for its moisturizing and hydrating abilities. It also soothes skin inflammations. A medium viscosity oil that does not leave any residue as it is non-sticky and penetrates skin surface well. Firms and restores skin texture due to high vitamin A,E, anti-oxidants, omega 6 fatty acids and linoleic acids properties.
Scent: Slight nutty/fatty scent and yellow in colour
Method of Usage: Safe for direct skin application without dilution. Add to essential oil blends and apply to skin/hair or use as base for massage oils mixes. Start application with a couple of drops and add more if required.
Caution: Not suitable for people with nut allergies. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnant, nursing mothers and medication users should consult a health professional prior to application. Always conduct a patch test.
Storage: Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
- Argan Organic Carrier Oil (size ordered) x 1
- Dropper head x 1 (for sizes 50ml & above)