- Ingredient: Foeniculum vulgare
- Purpose: Aids digestive and menopausal problems. Eases nausea and supports healthy lung function. Add to skincare to revitalize and keep skin hydrated. Also helps with mental clarity and alertness.
- Skin Type: Most skin types (A patch test is recommended especially for sensitive skin)
- Scent: Herby and slightly spicy in scent. Often described as licorice or sweet anise. Pale yellow-yellow in colour
- Method of Usage: Skin application, diffuse
- Therapeutic, natural without additives or alcohol
- Money back guarantee*
Ingredient: Foeniculum vulgare
Plant Part: Seeds
Processing Method: Steam Distillation
Purpose: Natural occuring anti-spasmodic and anti-septic properties. Useful for supporting a healthy digestive system (relieve nausea, bloating, indigestion, and constipation) and menopausal problems. Supports healthy lung function and helps calm spastic coughs and minor side effects from asthma. May also be added to skincare to revitalize and keep skin hydrated. Also said to help with mental clarity and alertness.
Scent: Herby and slightly spicy in scent. Often described as licorice or sweet anise. Pale yellow-yellow in colour
Method of Usage: Blends well with lavender, rosemary, lemon and rose geranium essential oil.
Caution: For external use only. Please consult a physician prior to usage is you are pregnant or on medication. Always conduct a patch test as it may cause skin irritation in some individuals. Dilute accordingly prior to usage. Avoid contact with eyes. The phototoxic nature of this oil may cause burns when exposed to sunlight. Therefore oils must removed throughly.
Storage: Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
Money back guarantee*
- Fennel, Pure Essential Oil (size ordered) x 1
- Dropper head x 1 (for sizes 30ml & above)