- Ingredients: Corylus avellana (Cold Pressed)
- Purpose: Light weight moisturizing oil with astringent properties. Popular choice for massage base oil.
- Skin Type: Most skin types especially oily and large pores (a patch test is recommended. Not suitable for people with nut allergies)
- Scent: Mild scent and pale yellow in colour
- Method of Usage: Skin application
- Pure, unadulterated & virgin carrier oil
- 100% safe, natural without additives or alcohol
- Money back guarantee*
Ingredient: Corylus avellana
Method of extraction: Cold Pressed
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types especially large pore and oily conditions
Purpose: Popular choice for massage base oils as it is an excellent light weight moisturizing oil with astringent properties. Does not leave any residue as it is non-sticky. Penetrates skin surface well. Firms and restores skin texture as it contains high levels of oleic acid, linoleic acid and alpha linoleic acid.
Scent: Mild scent and pale yellow in colour.
Method of Usage: Safe for direct skin application without dilution. Add to essential oil blends and apply to skin/hair or use as base for massage oils mixes.
Caution: Not suitable for people with nut allergies. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnant, nursing mothers and medication users should consult a health professional prior to application. Always conduct a patch test.
Storage: Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
We provide money back guarantee should you be unhappy with your purchase*
• Hazelnut, Virgin Carrier Oil (size ordered) x 1
• Dropper head x 1 (for sizes 50ml & above)