- Ingredients: (Cold Pressed) Triticum vulgare
- Purpose: Excellent anti-aging properties and skin regenerating benefits.Firms & restores skin texture
- Skin Type: Most skin types especially mature, very dry & dehydrated conditions (a patch test is recommended. Not suitable for people with nut allergies)
- Scent: Slightly nutty scent and orange/yellow in colour
- Method of Usage: Skin application
- Pure, unadulterated & virgin carrier oil
- 100% safe, natural without additives or alcohol
- Money back guarantee*
Ingredient: Triticum vulgare
Method of extraction: Cold Pressed
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types especially mature, very dry and dehydrated skin.
Purpose: Popular for its anti-aging properties and skin regenerating benefits. It is non-sticky and penetrates skin surface well. Firms and restores texture as it is high in vitamin E, vitamin B complex, vitamin C and fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoleic acid.
Scent: Slightly nutty scent and orange/yellow in colour
Method of Usage: Safe for direct skin application without dilution. Dense oil thus best used in lower concentrations or mixed with other lighter textured oils. Add to essential oil blends and apply to skin/hair or use as base for massage oils mixes.
Caution: Not suitable for people with wheat allergies. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnant, nursing mothers and medication users should consult a health professional prior to application. Always conduct a patch test.
Storage: Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
We provide money back guarantee should you be unhappy with your purchase*
• Wheatgerm,Virgin Carrier Oil (size ordered) x 1
• Dropper head x 1 (for sizes 50ml & above)