- Ingredient: Lavandula augustifolia/Bulgarian
- Purpose: A popular and most versatile oil known for its antibacterial, antipruritic, antiseptic and proven sedative and relaxing properties
- Skin Type: Most skin types
- Scent: Floral and sweet (most popular known scent in aromatherapy)
- Method of Usage: Skin application, diffuse
Ingredient: Lavandula augustifolia/Bulgarian
Plant Part: Flowers
Processing Method: Steam Distillation
Purpose: Most popular oil in aromatherapy! A versatile oil known for its antibacterial, antipruritic, antiseptic and proven sedative properties. Studies have shown that lavender’s main properties (linalool and linalyl acetate) have a restoring influence on the body, heart, and mind.
Scent: Soft yet rich floral, mellow and less camphorous in scent than French Lavender. notes with a sweet underlying scent. Clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid.
Method of Usage: Particularly well suited for most skin conditions. Use on burns and scalds (once wound is no longer open) to aid skin healing, soothe minor skin irritatons on face & body or simply to experience its wonderful relaxing and soothing effects. Add a few drops to base oils/creams/lotions (please refer to Skin Dilution Chart). Diffuse between 5-6 drops (every 100ml of water) and enjoy its amazing calming and relaxing effects. Combines well with many other oils in the floral, citrus, herbaceous and wood categories.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnant, nursing mothers and medication users should consult a health professional prior to application. Always conduct a patch test.
Storage: Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
- Lavender Organic Essential Oil (size ordered) x 1
- Dropper head x 1 (for sizes 30ml & above)