- Ingredient: Salvia sclarea
- Purpose: A balancing oil known to benefit women's health in relations to menopause and menstruation. Induces feelings of relaxation, clarity and calmness. It is also known to stimulate libido in both men & women. Anti-aging & antiseptic properties help soothe irritated/inflamed skin conditions and balances sebum.
- Skin Type: Most skin types (a patch test is recommended)
- Scent: Warm, herbal and nutty scent oil
- Method of Usage: Skin application, diffuse
- Safe, natural without additives or alcohol
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Purpose: An antiseptic, anti-aging oil that is known to benefit women's health in relations to menopause & menstruation. Induces feelings of relaxation, clarity, and calmness. It is also known to stimulate libido in both men & women. For skin application, soothes irritated & inflamed skin and balances sebum.
Scent: Earthy, fruity and floral aroma that is both nutty and herbaceous in scent. A thin colorless to yellow-brown, often pale yellow clear thin liquid
Method of Usage: Add a few drops to base oils/creams/lotions (please refer to Skin Dilution Chart) for skin care or massage purposes. Diffuse between 5-6 drops (every 100ml of water) and enjoy its relaxing and calming effects. Blends well with bergamot, lavender, jasmine and frankincense.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnant, nursing mothers and medication users should consult a health professional prior to application. Always conduct a patch test.
Storage: Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
- Clary Sage Pure Essential Oil (size ordered) x 1
- Dropper head x 1 (for sizes 10ml & above)