- Ingredient: Boswellia sacra
- Purpose: Precious beauty oil useful for easing of nervous conditions and tensions due to its sedative effects. Soothes coughs and ease respiratory congestion
- Skin Type: Most skin types (a patch test is recommended)
- Scent: Fresh, sweet smelling with warming balsamic undertones
- Method of Usage: Skin application, diffuse
- Safe, natural without additives or alcohol
Ingredient: Boswellia sacra
Common Name: Sacred Frankincense
Parts Used: Resin
Extraction Method: Distillation
Purpose: A precious non-toxic, gentle oil with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities. A popular beauty oil addition for skincare for its anti-aging and skin rejuvenation properties. Helps ease nervous conditions and tensions with its natural sedative effects. Soothes coughs and ease respiratory congestion. Also a deeply grounding oil for meditative purposes.
Scent: Fresh, sweet smelling with warming balsamic undertones
Method of Usage: Add a few drops to base oils/creams/lotions (please refer to Skin Dilution Chart) for skin care or massage purposes. Diffuse between 5-6 drops (every 100ml of water) and enjoy its relaxing and calming effects. Blends well with myrrh,coriander, cinnamon, neroli, lavender and citrus scent oils.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnant, nursing mothers and medication users should consult a health professional prior to application. Always conduct a patch test.
Storage: Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
- Frankincense Essential Oil (size ordered) x 1
- Dropper head x 1 (for sizes 30ml & above)