- Ingredient:Lavandula Dentata
- Scent: Fresh with intense, floral, sweet-herbaceous aroma with slight camphorous note. A popular scent choice over many varieties of lavenders available.
- Skin Type: Most skin types (a patch test is recommended)
- Purpose: A popular oil due to its usage versatility. Antibacterial, antipruritic and antiseptic properties disinfects, soothes, calms and regenerates skin and aids respiratory issues.
- Method of Usage: Skin application, diffuse/burner
- Safe, natural without additives or alcohol
Ingredients: Lavandula Dentata
Method of extraction: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flowers
Purpose: Popular and versatile oil known for its antibacterial, antipruritic, antiseptic and powerful regenerative properties. Antibacterial components aids breathing issues such as sinus and snoring. Use as first aid treatment to soothe and help heal burns, scalds, bruises, scars and acne. Provides anxiety and stress relief support.
Scent: Fresh with intense, floral, sweet-herbaceous aroma with slight camphorous note. A popular scent choice over many varieties of lavenders available. Well suited for most skin conditions. Clear/no colour liquid.
Method of Usage: Add a few drops to base oils/creams/lotions (please refer to Skin Dilution Chart) for skin care or massage purposes. Diffuse between 5-6 drops (every 100ml of water) and enjoy its relaxing and calming effects. Lavender oil blends well with most oils from all categories.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnant, nursing mothers and medication users should consult a health professional prior to application. Always conduct a patch test.
Storage: Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
- Lavender Pure Essential Oil (size ordered) x 1
- Dropper head x 1