- Ingredient: Mentha piperata (Organic)
- Scent: Strong minty notes, sweet smelling with herbaceous green tones
- Purpose: Aids digestion and feelings of nausea, soothes and relieves headaches and migraines, respiratory and muscle/joints pain relief
- Skin Type: Most skin types (a patch test is recommended)
- Method of Usage: Skin application, diffuse/burner
- Safe, natural without additives or alcohol
Ingredient: Mentha piperata (Organic)
Country of Origin: India
Family Name: Lamiaceae
INCI: Mentha Piperita
Parts Used: Flowering top and Green Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Purpose: A stimulating, energizying oil well known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, healing properties. Its therapeutic benefits includes aiding a healthy digestive system and to help ease feelings of nausea. It has cooling effects which is useful for muscle aches, pains and joint relief. A popular choice for clearing of the respiratory system, soothe headaches and migraines and may even help with allergy relief. Also keeps mice, fleas and ants away.
Scent: Strong minty notes, sweet smelling with herbaceous green tones. Light Yellow to Green
Method of Usage: Add a few drops to base oils/creams/lotions (please refer to Skin Dilution Chart) for skin care or massage purposes. Diffuse between 5-6 drops (every 100ml of water) and enjoy its relaxing and calming effects. Rub diluted oil directly to afflicted body joint areas for relief.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnant, nursing mothers and medication users should consult a health professional prior to application. Always conduct a patch test.
Storage: Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
- Peppermint Organic Pure Essential Oil (size ordered) x 1
- Dropper head x 1 (for sizes above 30ml)