- Ingredient: Santalum album
- Purpose: A precious, gentle beauty oil suitable for all skin types especially sensitive and combination skin, wrinkles and acne problems. Supports healthy lung function, induces feelings of inner peace and is an anti-spasmodic oil valued for its therapeutic benefits of easing muscle aches and pains.
- Skin Type: All skin types (patch test recommended)
- Scent: Warm, woody, balsamic, rich with deep, soft, exotic aroma
- Method of Usage: Skin application, diffuse
- Safe, natural without additives, alcohol or chemicals
Ingredient: Santalum album
Country of Origin: India
Parts Used: Billets and chips that come off of the heartwood of the tree
Extraction Method: Distillation
Purpose: Strong antibacterial oil with antiseptic, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. A gentle, beauty oil that nurtures and purifies all especially those with combination and sensitive skin types, wrinkles and acne problems. Its works as well as an anti-spasmodic oil for muscle aches and pains. Supports respiratory issues for healthy lung function. An oil used since ancient times during spiritual ceremonies to create a sense of grounding and inner peace. Essential oils are usually extracted at the mature age of 50 years. Rarity due to commercial demand contributes to the high cost of obtaining this precious oil.
Scent: Warm, woody, balsamic, rich with deep, soft, exotic aroma. Pale yellow, clear, slightly viscous consistency. Add a few drops directly to skin or dilute with favourite cream/ carrier oil.
Method of Usage: Add a few drops to base oils/creams/lotions (please refer to Skin Dilution Chart) for skin care or massage purposes. Diffuse between 5-6 drops (every 100ml of water) and enjoy its relaxing and calming effects. Blends well with most oils especially lavender, rose, ylang ylang, myrrh, vetiver and citrus oils.
Caution: For external use only. Considered non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil.However do keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnant, nursing mothers and medication users should consult a health professional prior to application. Always conduct a patch test.
Storage: Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
- Sandalwood Pure Essential Oil (size ordered) x 1
- Dropper head x 1 (for sizes 30ml & above)