A beauty tool must have for its simplicity of usage, effectiveness and pampering in the comfort of your home. Facial rollers were used in ancient Chinese history as a skincare tool by the affluent as part of their beauty routine. Much like a mini-facial, consistent usage helps improves blood circulation which in-turn can make skin look brighter, feel firmer and less puffy. Its natural characteristic of higher thermal conductivity makes crystals feel cold which in turn soothes and cools skin. This may also help with oily skin types with large pores. Helps with quick absorption of beauty serums, oils and creams. Roll in upward strokes to soothe stuffy sinuses.
Crystal Facial Roller
Ingredient: Rose Quartz (Pink), Aventurine (Green)
*Due to its natural composition, crystal colour tones and patterns will vary and is unique to each roller.
Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
Product Type: Skincare, Beauty Tools
Size: 145mm (L), 43mm (Large Roller), 20mm (Small Roller)
*Please note that sizes may vary slightly
Method of usage:
- On clean skin, apply a few drops of facial oil on palms and spread evenly on face and neck. This will help facial roller glide with ease.
- Using the larger roller, start at the centre of your face, under the eyes and cheekbones towards your hairline in short, gentle strokes.
- Next from the chin, again in short and gentle strokes, move towards the bottom of your ears.
- Roll on forehead towards hairline in upwards motion.
- In a careful manner, use the smaller roller around your eyes and temples
- Next roll gently just beneath your jaw line towards hairline in upwards motion and do the same to the base of neck
- Lastly gently roll down the sides of your neck and towards the centre of your clavicle.
- For Sinuses:- Roll in upward motion around sinus areas (Your forehead (frontal sinuses), inside your cheekbones (maxillary sinuses), and behind the nose (ethmoid and sphenoid sinuses)
- Pro Tip - Refrigerate before use for extra cooling effects